Star Wars! Again, a series that’s quite important to me – before Doctor Who came along and improved my life for the better, forever, I spent most of my time with the Star Wars special editions and the prequels. While it’s not something I love in the same way I used to, I’m still terribly fond of this galaxy far, far away.
Let’s just establish this now, though, before you read on: at time of writing, The Last Jedi is the best Star Wars movie ever, and I genuinely doubt that’ll change at any point within the near future.
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Episode IV: A New Hope
- Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
- Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
- Episode VII: The Force Awakens
- Episode VIII: The Last Jedi
- Episode IX: Electric Boogaloo
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Kenobi: A Star Wars Story
- Why a Princess Leia movie would be better than Solo
- The woman behind Star Wars: How Marcia Lucas introduced us to a galaxy far, far away
- Why the Star Wars prequels are much better than everyone thinks
- It’s Star Wars day! Here are 7 Star Wars anthology films they should make
- Why Rogue One wasn’t as good as everyone thought it was
- Who is Rey?
- On the identity of Kylo Ren
- Rewriting the Prequels