Here you can find everything I’ve written about books, and book related things, like plays, or poetry.
(Well, almost everything. A lot of the stuff I wrote about books on the old site wasn’t quite up to scratch for the new site, so it’s a little light at the moment – again, I’m sure I’ll add to it as time goes by.)
- Why Naomi Alderman’s The Power should be adapted for television
- American Gods: Here are the differences between the TV show and Neil Gaiman’s book
- On Skulduggery Pleasant, ending
- On Skulduggery Pleasant, ended
- On The Fault in our Stars, jokes, and tone
100 Books in a Year
This was unsuccessful, but I’m planning on trying again, when hopefully I won’t fall short quite so significantly.
September 2015 – September 2016
- 100 Books in a Year: Demons, Dying Girls, and the Homo Sapiens Agenda
- 100 Books in a Year: The Noughts and Crosses series
- 100 Books in a Year: Postcards from an American God on the Edge of Mars
- 100 Books in a Year: Paper Towns
Yes, that’s correct, I managed 11 books. Well, I think it was closer to 14, I just didn’t write another post, and then real life things started to get in the way, as they so often do.
Tie-in Book Reviews
- Doctor Who Book Reviews
- Elementary: The Ghost Line (by Adam Christopher)
- The Impossible Has Happened – The Life and Work of Gene Roddenberry, Creator of Star Trek (by Lance Parkin)
Comic Book Reviews
- The Death of Stalin
- Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor vol 6 (The Malignant Truth)
- Doctor Who: Supremacy of the Cybermen
- Guest Post | Ifunanya on Homestuck: Things I think about upd8
- Guest Post | Ifunanya on the Homestuck upd8: Welp
You might also want to check out the Interviews Index, where you can find my conversations with a variety of different best-selling authors.